söndag 12 april 2009

Nordic Go Championship day 3

The tournament is over, but I and ManMachine left early so we don't know the final results.
My guess is that Pål Sannes, 4 dan from Norway is the winner.
I ended up with a 3-3 score, losing against a Finnish 1 dan in round 5 and winning the final round against a Danish 5 kyu.
I took no pictures today, but all pictures from day one and two can be seen here.
Over all, it was a very nice tournament. I would have liked a shower though, and the fact that my cheese and salami was stolen was pretty disturbing.

Now on the train home I am thinking about if I shall go to the Swedish Championship or not, just travel expenses goes beyond SEK 1000 and I've spent a lot recently on Go tournaments.
Still, Swedish Championship is a little special... We'll see I guess.

2 kommentarer:

Gustav sa...

Thx for blogging from NM! Made me think of all the great memories from previous NM.

mohsart sa...

Anytime Gustav, I hope I will see you on a tournament in a not too far future. We miss you! :-)