tisdag 7 april 2009

Google Analytics problems

I set up Google Analytics a few days ago to see better statistics than I had with the (I forget the name) other statistics tool I used before.
It worked fine for a while, but today, when I had a look on the pages, all context is sort of grayed out and no links are working.
I am not 100% sure that I tried it on this box so maybe it never worked in this environment, but I find it really weird. I have not been able to find a solution via google yet, but then I cannot spend too much time with it during work.
Not working
Win XP, sp 2, Firefox 3.0.8
Working
Win XP, sp 2, Firefox 3.0.7/Internet Explorer 6.0
Edit: My box at home works fine too (Win XP, sp 3, Firefox 3.0.8)
URLS: http://mohsart.se http://mohsart.blogspot.com

What makes it really, really weird is that I checked the code (view source) on another blog (not mine) that use the same statistics tool, and the code is (in all relevant aspetcs) the same; still that blog is working just fine in all my environments.
If you'd like to look for yourself, the relevant code is in-between the "head" and "body" blocks.

Feel free to post a note if you see a problem similar to mine, or if you think you have a solution...

Inga kommentarer: