måndag 4 augusti 2008

EGC part three

Let's see, I guess last post was on Thursday, so...

I lost the fifth round, which sucks.
I really need to learn to focus and consentrate a tiny bit. It doesn't feel all bad, though, since I am sure that I'm stronger than all my opponents so far. It seems that if I can only relax, concentrate, and focus, and read a little bit before making my moves I could easilly play as 2 kyu.

My old Go friends Pelle Evensson and Niklas Norrthon came and played in the weekend tournament, which was nice, haven't seen them in for some years now.
I decided to play the weekend tournament as well but did quite poorly, one win out of four (I skipped third round because I had to work).

Yesterday (or today, 01:00 - 07:00) I had the night shift, so I skipped playing today and slept til 13:00 or so. The last thing I had to do on the shift was drive a couple of Japanese players to the railway station. One of them gave me a present - a washing towel, that I don't really know if I'll ever use. I'd prefered a fan or something, but I guess I shouldn't complain.

We'll see if I blog again before the congress is over; even today, when I don't have any scheduled duties, there isn't all that easy to find the time for it.

Inga kommentarer: