torsdag 31 juli 2008

EGC part two

Fourth round:
First loss so far, against a Dutch 3k. I was ahead until I died in a corner due to a really stupid reading mistake. I gained some points in yose, but in the end he still had enough to win by one point.

Yesterday, I was sent to the train station to help some pros to buy tickets to Stockholm, because they were a bit afraid that they wouldn't be able to do it by themselves.
There are no staff at the station so one has to use a machine which aparently was very scary for them.
A woman from Taiwan didn't have a PIN code, but apart from that, everything went fine.
I was working at the pub when they called and asked me to help out, so they had to send another person to replace me.
I still wonder what is so special about me that makes me so suitable for holding hands with the pros...
In the evening I played a marathon game against Max in the pub and managed to kill a dragon. I used the same strategy as in the tournament game today: take points early and invade/reduce the moyo, so he won't get any points.

Over and out

Inga kommentarer: