torsdag 14 augusti 2008

EGC is over

I didn't have time to/feel like writing until now, sorry about that.

I finished off the main tournament with a really close game that I won by resignation after I cut off and killed a group in the endgame.
That makes 4 wins and 5 losses, which sort of confirms my rank, I guess. I didn't feel like I was weaker than more than maybe one of my opponents, but in a tournament it's not enough to be stronger to win...

I worked quite a lot in the Pub the last part of the congress and discovered a cool thing: if you time it right it's possible to get free food! Just walk up to the girls who's making hamburgers and stuff when they are about to close and voila. :-)

They both were playing Go a bit, btw, and at least one of them has continued. I look forward to seeing some Leksand players at tournaments in the future!

Back to work is not that bad, not that much to do atm, but I'm still really, really tired.

Inga kommentarer: