måndag 29 december 2008

Mah Jong. Warning, this is an advertisment!

I went by Silk Street today and bought a couple of imo really nice Mah Jong sets.

If anyone is interested in buying one, please contact me on go(a)mohsartse (you should know where to insert the dot).
I also have one set in a cheaper box at home already, that I'm selling now because I want a set with this box.

The tiles are about 2,5 cm high and they are made of bamboo and bone.
The backs are not exactly the same, for obvious reasons, so if you play a lot with a set you will probably start to recognize some tiles.
The box is decorated as shown, they said it is made of leather but I think it may be plastic.




The handle and lock looks nice, but is of course not of the best quality in the world.





Included is a ruleset and two dice.

Inga kommentarer: