fredag 27 juni 2008

A rainy day in Haidian

It was raining again yesterday. I'm getting a bit tired of the weather here this year...
My game yesterday was terrible, I made som really stupid overplays, but my opponent let me get away with them so in the end I won by resignation.

We had dinner at some Korean BBQ place in the mall, not even close to being good. I soo miss the Korean BBQ place we ate at in 2005. We got a small bottle of baijiu so that those who never tried it could have a taste, they didn't seem to disloike it all that much.

Later I bought a cask of "yellow wine", but nobody seemed to like it too much. I guess I'll have to drink it all by myself, poor, pooor me :-)

Then me and a couple of others went to play pool, much to my surprise they didn't serve beer, but we just went back to the appartment and picked up some cans. I didn't play too good, but managed to do some nice shots.
For a while we had some spectators. A couple of dudes that tried to look really mean and tough, maybe they were watching to see if we were really bad so that they could offer to play us for money, I dunno. Anyways, they left after a nice streak by me when I allmost cleared the table ;)
Also, there were two girls watching, one of them was really cute, I smiled at her after a nice shot and she smiled back. They left shortly after that however. We kept playing til around one, I think.

I woke up at nine without a hangover, Chinese alcohol is teh shit ;)

Soon allmost everybody will go to the forbidden city. I've seen it allready, but I may join them there and go shopping.

Weather isn't too nice today either, but at least it's not raining.

Inga kommentarer: