tisdag 17 juni 2008

Another allmost wasted day

Su Yangs mother making dumplings. I normally don't like dumplings much, but these were awesome.Things are getting into place at the teaching appartment...

I got up at seven, but had nothing to do until noon, cause Su Yang slept like a pig. Had I known he would sleep so long I'd walked around by myself, but well. At least I got to taste his mothers dumplings.
I guess that that, together with finding a pool hall near the playing area, was what today had in store for me.

Funny that Su Yang don't really trust me in walking by myself, it's allways "be careful with the cars" and "watch out for thieves" and what not.
Seems to me much like when we where at a market and he walked with me so that I wouldn't get lost. He had no idea of where to go when we headed back, but we had just walked straight and turned once so I could return him safely to his mom ;-)

Inga kommentarer: