torsdag 25 juni 2009

The goods must be crazy

Not really, just a title that came to mind...

Slowly the webshop http://mohsart.se/shop is maturing and while I'm awaiting a delivery from China I'm trying to make connections to be able to sell other things.

The order from China is a bit of a chance; if the stuff is good or at least OK I will be able to make a little money out of it (or at least break even) but since it's a small order it won't make me rich.
If it works out fine then maybe in the future I'll be able to make some money. We'll see.
If I can set up a distribution line for Chinese books i will expand the number of titles I carry, but I don't know yet how to do that.

I have tried to get hold of Kamil Budzinski, the creator of Almost Sente (if anyone knows how to reach him, feel free to let me know) and I hope to be able to sell E3A stuff soon.
I also plan to carry Hikaru no Go and possibly some other (game related) Manga. Tips on titles are welcome, preferably in English.
All I know of except for Hikaru no Go is Shion no Oh which is about a female Shogi player and AFAIK it is only available in Japanese.

Oh, if you know how things work with Manga distribution please let me know. If my option is buying the books from e.g. Staffars Serier, I may just as well direct my customers there. I need to be able to buy for a better price, but since I don't count on being able to sell many copies maybe it won't work out.

I'm a little frustrated because I have had no response from Go'n'Games about taking over as the main provider of Go material in Sweden, but I hope that will work out soon.

My vacation starts next week and maybe I'll be able to put some more time into this project, or maybe I'll just go fishing.
Speaking of which, i made four floats from wine corks the other day, and put two fishing rods in order. I thought I ony had one (broken) rod and a old reel, but sometimes my garage holds more than I know of, if I can fix the broken rod I actually have three complete rods and a spare reel :-)

Inga kommentarer: