fredag 28 augusti 2009

This blog is dead, long live this blog

I will not be blogging so much in the future; there just isn't time for it, also, I don't have so much of interest to say (not that I ever had, but yeah whatever).

Anyways, I will keep writing from time to time, but from now on mostly about the webshop.

About the webshop
I will be attending some conventions in the near future and try to Spread The Word about Go...
Maybe I will sell some stuff, but the main object is to attract more players. In the end, I hope that it will result in more sales but we'll see. (Actually, since these things are hard to measure, we may not see, but still.)

Here are the upcoming events that I will attend:
Bara Spel in Vällingby Sept 4-6
Incognicon in Skapnäcks Kulturhus Sept 18-20
Stockholms spelkonvent Oct 29-Nov 1, it's strange but I cannot seem to find where that one will be held

Inga kommentarer: